Skip to main content
eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

Promoted item:Alvin Sterling Silver Salad Fork, Prince Eugene Pattern, No Monogram

Alvin Sterling Silver Salad Fork, Prince Eugene Pattern, No Monogram

  • Condition
  • --
  • Time left
  • 20d 4h 2m
  • Brand
  • Alvin
  • Sold by
  • 100% Positive Feedback
    The item is listed as a Top Rated Plus item
  • US $39.99
    Buy It Now
  • Quantity 6Available
  • See details

Items in search results

1h 51m left
$13.82
9 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
2d 2h 39m left
$20.99
Buy It Now
4h 27m left
$83.23
11 bids
22h 9m left
$144.95
0 bids
6d 20h 50m left
$22.00
Buy It Now
or Best Offer
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
1d 2h 41m left
$39.99
0 bids
1d 19h 3m left
$180.00
2 bids
1d 19h 16m left
$95.00
0 bids
$125.00
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
1d 19h 28m left
$5.24
3 bids
Free Shipping
1d 20h 26m left
$26.39
3 bids
ALMOST GONE
  • 1 watching
  • |
  • 10 sold
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
19d 22h 28m left
$45.00
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
1d 21h 13m left
$120.00
0 bids
2d 0h 31m left
$79.00
0 bids
$149.00
Buy It Now
14d 0h 15m left
$39.99
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
2d 2h 5m left
$20.64
0 bids
2d 2h 12m left
$21.96
0 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
19d 20h 15m left
$32.95
Buy It Now
or Best Offer
Free Shipping
2d 2h 30m left
$16.02
0 bids
2d 2h 34m left
$16.02
0 bids
2d 3h 37m left
$29.00
1 bid
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
1d 1h 15m left
$79.00
Buy It Now
or Best Offer
Free Shipping
2d 19h 19m left
$23.99
0 bids
3d 5h 8m left
$3,699.00
0 bids
$4,808.88
Buy It Now
16d 3h 17m left
$29.00
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
3d 6h 28m left
$12.50
4 bids
Free Shipping
1d 19h 33m left
$55.00
0 bids
14d 0h 15m left
$49.99
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
3d 16h 30m left
$25.00
0 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
5d 4h 30m left
$1.25
2 bids

About Alvin Sterling

Sterling silver is an alloy of silver that is at least 92.5 per cent pure, while the remaining 7.5% is made up of some other metal, usually copper. This highly reflective and precious alloy is tough and durable. Pure silver (99.9%) is too soft; hence, it cannot be molded into any product. Today, silver is mixed with other metals, such as germanium, which prevent silverware from tarnishing. Alvin Hamilton is one of the well-known producers of sterling silver products. Alvin started manufacturing sterling silver products in 1910. Alvin's sterling silver products are mostly flatware with a variety of patterns and diameters. There are special designs produced for each occasion. One of the popular Alvin silver series is the Bridal series that has intricate carvings on the borders of the plates, jugs, glasses etc., while the spoons and fork have flowery designs on the handles. The outer edges of their products are slightly raised. The other array of designs includes diamonds, arrowhead, arch-type forms, and circles or dots. Special names are given to each series of designs produced by Alvin. These include 'Lily of the Valley', 'Lorna Doone', 'Lorraine', 'Majestic', 'Marie Antoinette', 'Marsailles', 'Marlyland', 'Maryland Hammered', 'Mastercraft', 'Maytime', 'Melrose', 'Miss Alvin', 'Miss America', 'Modern Colonial', 'Molly Stark' and many more.