Skip to main content
eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

Promoted item:1945 Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar 90% Silver - # 3933

1945 Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar 90% Silver - # 3933

  • Condition
  • --
  • Time left
  • 26d 7h 9m
  • Sold by
  • 100% Positive Feedback
    The item is listed as a Top Rated Plus item
  • US $9.99
    Buy It Now
  • Quantity 10+Available
  • See details

Items in search results

53m left
$23.00
11 bids
Free Shipping
1h 17m left
$20.50
14 bids
Free Shipping
1h 25m left
$17.00
13 bids
Free Shipping
  • 2 watching
  • |
  • 3 sold
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
26d 18h 49m left
$9.99
Buy It Now
1h 41m left
$10.04
4 bids
Free Shipping
1h 57m left
$19.25
12 bids
Free Shipping
  • 9 watching
  • |
  • 2 sold
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
21d 13h 38m left
$12.95
Buy It Now
2h 8m left
$20.83
14 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
2h 15m left
$11.50
3 bids
Free Shipping
2h 26m left
$11.98
0 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
19d 10h 44m left
$36.99
Buy It Now
2h 46m left
$17.50
9 bids
Free Shipping
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
3h 5m left
$12.79
1 bid
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
26d 18h 21m left
$9.99
Buy It Now
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
3h 8m left
$45.00
17 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
4h 15m left
$4.86
3 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
28d 8h 5m left
$25.00
Buy It Now
or Best Offer
Free Shipping
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
4h 17m left
$8.01
8 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
4h 18m left
$8.11
12 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
4h 19m left
$9.50
9 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
20d 12h 31m left
$16.95
Buy It Now
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
4h 21m left
$7.50
8 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
4h 23m left
$8.00
5 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
21d 16h 14m left
$12.99
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
4h 35m left
$12.99
0 bids
Free Shipping
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
4h 41m left
$16.00
4 bids
This item is being sold by eBay Top rated seller.
9d 12h 28m left
$12.95
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
From Slovenia
5h 4m left
$40.00
12 bids
5h 19m left
$14.00
8 bids

About Liberty Walking

Walking Liberty half dollars were produced in the United States between 1916 and 1947. These collectible coins are sometimes also referred to as Liberty Walking half dollars, or as 'Walkers.' As the name suggests, the front (obverse) of the coin depicts a full length female Liberty figure striding purposefully toward a rising sun, or the dawn of a new day. The Liberty figure holds laurel and oak branches, symbols of civil and military glory. The reverse displays an eagle with wings spread in a show of power, clutching a pine branch that symbolizes America. The design of this coin is both striking and complex, and upon its release the designer, Adolph Weinman, was immediately praised for it by newspapers of the day. The coin's design and 90 percent silver content (the other 10 percent is copper) have kept the Walking Liberty half dollar popular with both collectors and non-collectors. The design itself underwent minimal variation throughout the coin's history, with the only change being a move of the mintmark from the front of the coin to the reverse in 1917. High grade Liberty Walking half dollars are not rare, although coins from certain years are scarce. Numismatists often attempt to complete a full collection of Walking Liberty halves, which consists of 65 different date and mint combinations. Very few Walkers were minted in 1921, and coins from that year with the P, D, and S mintmarks (from the Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco mints) represent key dates in the series. Sharply struck Walkers (those with good definition in the design's detail) from any date also command a premium in the marketplace.